Megan Lewis, M.S., LMFT
-Individuals: $100 per 50-minute session
-Couples: $120 per 50 minute session
$160 per 75 minute session
-Heath Savings Accounts (HSA) might cover the session cost. Please check with your carrier.
Cash, Check and All Major Credit Cards accepted for payment.
*Megan is not in-network with insurance.
* For out-of-network coverage, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check with your health insurance carrier for information about your out-of-network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits for oupatient counseling for individual and/or family therapy?
- Are there any exclusions to my mental health coverage?
- What is the coverage amount per 50 minute individual or couple therapy session/what are my co-pays?
- Is there a deductible that I need to meet before any coverage applies and how much have I met toward my individual and family deductible?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover (pending medical necessity)?
- How much does my insurance reimburse for an out-of-network provider and what information do I need to submit to insurance/contact information for submission?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or any pre-authorization required?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you can be required to pay a $50 late cancel fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.